Saturday 7th September 2019
12-4.30pm | Various venues in Totnes | Free to attend
Free family-friendly community day event open to everyone.
There you will find:
- A range of community stands
- Live music with ‘Proud2Be Unplugged’
- Dot’s Cafe serving homemade cakes and refreshments
- Workshops & talks including ‘Drag 101’, ‘The problem with passing’, ‘Disability’ and an interactive mental health discussion
- Proud2Be’s annual panel discussion ‘Where’s My Sex Education?’, hosted by Proud2Be youth members
- Face painting
- Henna Tattoos by Henna South West
- Youth Space
- Arts & crafts
- A ‘Body Kind’ body positivity activity
If you / your organisation would like to apply to have a stand at Totnes Pride day 2019 event, please click here for an application form.
For more information please email email@example.com. To volunteer for the day event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep updated with all the latest news about Totnes Pride, click here to sign up to our newsletter.