Saturday 7th September 2019
12-4.30pm | Various venues in Totnes | Free to attend
Free family-friendly community day event open to everyone.
There you will find:
- A range of community stands
- Live music with ‘Proud2Be Unplugged’
- Dot’s Cafe serving homemade cakes and refreshments
- Workshops & talks including ‘Drag 101’, ‘The problem with passing’, ‘Disability’ and an interactive mental health discussion
- Proud2Be’s annual panel discussion: ‘Where’s My Sex Education?’
- Face painting
- Youth Space
- Arts & crafts
Fore more information please email email@example.com. To volunteer for the day event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.