- All Totnes Pride activities are open to everybody (with the exception of our cabaret which is 16+).
- We will not tolerate any oppressive &/or discriminatory behaviour or language. This includes but is not limited to LGBTQ+ based phobia, racism, xenophobia, sexism, ageism &/or ableism.
- LGBTQ+ lives and rights are not up for debate at Totnes Pride. All of our activities are intended to educate and support whilst providing safe and inclusive spaces. No one should be asked to justify their identity, expression &/or existence.
- We welcome community members, community groups & charities to march in the procession.
- No political parties or organisations that we deem to have strong affiliations to a political party to march in the procession. Of course, we welcome you to join us as individuals not representing a group or agenda.
- No corporate organisations to march in the procession.
- We reserve the right to refuse an individual, group &/or organisation the opportunity to march in the procession if their values are deemed to be incongruent with those of Proud2Be.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.